Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
'Today we will be champions regardless of the result'

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ there's a beginning for everything.
->
are you ready ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Porsrun
◭ featuring: company
◭ age: 26
◭ birthday: 05/08/1993
MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 04:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'Today we will be champions regardless of the result' Répondre en citant

The wait is over: France and Croatia are set to square off in Moscow in the World Cup final. The two nations are anxiously ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุดawaiting kickoff, as is new Roma midfielder Ante Coric. On the day off after yesterday's friendly against Latina, the Croatian wrote a long message on his Instagram profile in tribute to his home nation ahead of today's match: "There are no words to describe pride and happiness you gave us during this World Cup. It was ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด the dream of every Croatian who loves the National team and our Croatia. It was not easy to get here, but the magnitude is such when the road is more difficult! “Thanks for making the smile come back on our faces, I hope it will be like that tonight, too. I am ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุดconvinced that the dream we are all living will come true! Today we will be champions regardless of the result. You are our pride!”

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 04:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

censof
◭ featuring: BI
◭ age: 23
◭ birthday: 04/04/1993
◭ job: Analyist
◭ my host family: wordpress
◭ i'm: bisexual.
◭ my heart is: free.
◭ in love with: none
MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 08:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'Today we will be champions regardless of the result' Répondre en citant

France has deserved their best! Congratulations to the winning team. 
••••••••••••••••
We help simplify everyday business by implementing innovative technology solutions that are specially assembled to bring tangible outcomes for our customers and partners. We provide solutions

Visiter le site web du posteur

Contenu Sponsorisé
MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'Today we will be champions regardless of the result'

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ there's a beginning for everything.
->
are you ready ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation