Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Sokratis, Xhaka, Lacazette? How Arsenal could line up against Man City in Emery's 4-2-3-1 system

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ there's a beginning for everything.
->
are you ready ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

chanoudom
◭ featuring: 123
◭ age: 28
◭ birthday: 06/05/1999
◭ job: 123
◭ my host family: 123
◭ i'm: heterosexual.
◭ my heart is: free.
◭ in love with: 123
MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Juil - 10:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sokratis, Xhaka, Lacazette? How Arsenal could line up against Man City in Emery's 4-2-3-1 system Répondre en citant

Sokratis, Xhaka, Lacazette? How Arsenal could line up against Man City in Emery's 4-2-3-1 system

sbobet88888 Lucas Torreira became signing number four of the summer for Arsenal when he signed on the dotted line from Sampdoria, sealing a £26.5 million switch.The Uruguay midfielder follows on from the captures of Stephan Lichtsteiner, Bernd Leno and Sokratis - who have already been brought in as part of the squad revamp being led by head coach Unai Emery and head of recruitment Sven Mislintat.

Bernd Leno (GK)
Arsenal had to replace Petr Cech this summer, it would have been sheer madness to go into the new season with the 36-year-old as first choice.He made more errors which led to goals in 2017/18 than any other goalkeeper in the Premier League and is clearly now well beyond his best.Arsenal have brought in experienced Switzerland international right-back Stephan Lichtsteiner on a free transfer.But despite that deal going through, Bellerin will start the season as first choice right-back at the Emirates.

Sokratis (CB)
The Greece international signed from Borussia Dortmund earlier in the summer.Arsenal have moved to bring in sbobet88888 the 30-year-old to add some experience to the defence following the loss of Per Mertesacker to retirement and Laurent Koscielny to injury.I fully expect him to start against City.

Calum Chambers (CB)
This one might raise some eyebrows, but given the way he ended last season and the fact he has been handed a new contract, I think Chambers could get the nod over Shkodran Mustafi alongside Sokratis on the opening day.Chambers is highly rated by Emery and the young English centre-back showed towards the end of the 2017/18 campaign how good he can be when full of confidence.

Nacho Monreal (LB)
The Spaniard had a fine season last time out and I see no reason why he shouldn’t be first choice again next season - providing Arsenal don't decide to cash in on the defender amid interest from Spain.Sead Kolasinac could benefit from Emery’s appointment, but Monreal is still ahead of the Bosnian in the pecking order for me.

Granit Xhaka (CM)
The Swiss international had a fine end to last season and could be a player who really flourishes under Emery. He's clearly in the Spaniard's plans, given sbobet88888 he was handed a new contract and with Lucas Torreira unlikely to be ready to start on the opening day due to his extended summer break, Xhaka will be tasked with the holding role in front of the back four.

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Juil - 10:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ there's a beginning for everything.
->
are you ready ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation