Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Dembele: I'm staying at Barcelona and I'm ready to play the Spanish Super Cup

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ city of san francisco.
->
entertainment.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Piseth2981
◭ featuring: gsdysdu
◭ age: 29
◭ birthday: 18/02/1989
◭ job: seo
◭ i'm: heterosexual.
◭ my heart is: free.
◭ in love with: girl friend
MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 06:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Dembele: I'm staying at Barcelona and I'm ready to play the Spanish Super Cup Répondre en citant

Amid rumours of his potential แทง บอล ส เต็ ป departure to Arsenal, Ousmane Dembele has indicated that he is set to stay at Barcelona and is looking forward to the team's upcoming Spanish Super Cup final against Sevilla.The 21-year-old forward joined the French online streamer FM_Guru's live 'Twitch' broadcast and answered the questions of several fans that were following the streaming."I'm staying at Barcelona and I'm ready to play แทง บอล ส เต็ ป the Spanish Super Cup," he replied when asked about his future.The World Cup winner went on to place Lionel Messi as the best football player in the history of the sport and picked out Aleix Vidal as the funniest player in the Blaugrana dressing room.Finally, he admitted that he is a fan of burgers, although he has been following a strict diet imposed by Barcelona's coaching staff. แทง บอล ส เต็ ป

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 06:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ city of san francisco.
->
entertainment.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation