Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Risking Virgil Van Dijk for Chelsea game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ city of san francisco.
->
day-trip.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Porsrun
◭ featuring: company
◭ age: 26
◭ birthday: 05/08/1993
MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 08:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Risking Virgil Van Dijk for Chelsea game Répondre en citant

Liverpool face their toughest test of the new Premier League campaign when they visit Stamford Bridge to play Chelsea www sbobet888 on Saturday. The Reds are the only side to have won every of their six opening fixtures of the season, and getting a win against Maurizio Sarri’s men will go a long way as far as proving their title credentials goes. However, manager Jurgen Klopp is faced with a huge decision to take, with star defender Virgil van Dijk not fully fit for the clash.
“With Virgil we have to wait. He hasn’t www sbobet888 trained so far with the team but I can’t say any more about that”, the German revealed during Friday’s pre-match press conference, as reported by Liverpool Echo.
“Virgil is a world-class player, there’s no doubt about that. And if you miss a world class player, it’s always not cool. If Virgil is fit and can play, then he will play. But if not, then obviously we have www sbobet888options and that’s really good.
“We could play football before Virgil van Dijk and we can play football without Virgil van Dijk, thank God. But I prefer he is fit and available and I can make decisions over whether he needs a rest in one of the other games.”

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 08:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ city of san francisco.
->
day-trip.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation