Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Moving In, Extra Roommate?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ communication.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

carterturner
◭ featuring: new
◭ age: 28
MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Aoû - 17:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Moving In, Extra Roommate? Répondre en citant

My SO asked me if I would be okay with her renting the extra room. I honestly don't know if it is worth the extra rental income (my SO doesn't even want to charge her much because her difficult financial position) for this more complicated living situation. I understand that it would be doing her a HUGE favor. She is a very nice person, don't get me wrong, I do want to help her out. I'm just worried about potential roommate drama that will hurt friendships. We'll have three people sharing one bathroom--which is not impossible, just a bit of a hassle. The kitchen is also rather tiny, it would be physically impossible for us to all cook at the same time. And even though I like cats (I saw pictures of her cat and he looks absolutely adorable), I know it can be difficult cleaning up cat fur and taking care of a pet. Would the cat become restless being locked up in her room all day? We'd also only have three parking spots. One person has to do street parking every day.

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
-https://forums.psychcentral.com/relationships-communication/488802-moving-extra-roommate.html
-IT Service Desk Video Examples

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Aoû - 17:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ communication.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation