Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
speaking of, Diggle is something else, isn't he?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ communication.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

carterturner
◭ featuring: new
◭ age: 28
MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Aoû - 15:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: speaking of, Diggle is something else, isn't he? Répondre en citant

On the other hand, I have to be fair with this episode and commend it for its humor. Especially the parts where Felicity told Oliver that she loved him because he was willing to do the right thing no matter what (is that why she busted his chops about not killing?), where she accused him of lying (in an episode where she did the same) or where she accused him of not backing her play like she always does (except all the times she didn't!) had me in stitches. I love the air of hypocrisy in her scenes. 

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
-http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showthread.php?176833-Loved-It-Hated-It-What-did-you-think-of-quot-Dangerous-Liaisons-quot&s=4fc136da50f33101619c4da6555c86cb
-Private Cloud Video Examples

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Aoû - 15:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ communication.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation