Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Best time of the year to do wedding shopping

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ city of san francisco.
->
shopping time.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

carterturner
◭ featuring: new
◭ age: 28
MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Aoû - 13:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Best time of the year to do wedding shopping Répondre en citant

I am planning to come to India (thanks to the gracious invitations of good friends living in Mumbai) to do my wedding shopping but wanted to know when is the best time of year to do wedding shopping (bridal)? I have heard it is around Diwali time - is this true? What month would you recommend to a bride that's only been to India once and only has a few outfits to get (wedding, registry, and one sari for a puja)? I've got almost everything else on my list and my trousseau has been purchased. I just need to get small nicknacks, gifts, and saris for my family and my in-laws side. I could spend approximately 2-3 weeks there.

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
-https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g304554-i4228-k5349664-Best_time_of_the_year_to_do_wedding_shopping-Mumbai_Bombay_Maharashtra.html
-B2B Marketing Example

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Aoû - 13:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ city of san francisco.
->
shopping time.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation