Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
compared to other countries cuisine?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ city of san francisco.
->
shopping time.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

carterturner
◭ featuring: new
◭ age: 28
MessagePosté le: Jeu 31 Aoû - 08:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: compared to other countries cuisine? Répondre en citant

I wouldn't accept your anecdotal evidence as a survey, I expect lots of people who 'go online' especially in America or 'continental' Europe are adolescents trying to impress you with their 'individuality' and newly formed 'rationality'

In essence you can't take this small sample of opinion and then extrapolate it to suggest it's representative of the views of in excess of 1bn people.

I wouldn't be suprised if a lot of these 'online' folk are lying about their location and are actually from the uk and are simply sick of their mums or their wives cooking.

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
-https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2239232/is-british-food-bad-compared-to-other-countries-cuisine
-app promotion examples

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Jeu 31 Aoû - 08:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ city of san francisco.
->
shopping time.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation