Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Does WoW need to break its content cycle?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ city of san francisco.
->
food and co.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

carterturner
◭ featuring: new
◭ age: 28
MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Sep - 13:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Does WoW need to break its content cycle? Répondre en citant

When I look at how wow has changed over the years I find it seems to settle into a trap of making almost all of its content extremely easy and unchallenging with a weird massive cliff of difficulty that seems to spring up on players looking to get out of the grinds.

I would like to see difficulty be added into other aspects of the game. Make mobs a little more deadly in different areas of a zone. Reduce the rewards mobs drop or what quests give to groups to cut down on this whole throwing bodies at mobs in the hopes they fall over.

I don't know I know its not much of a idea but I would love to see more difficult content throughout the game. The challenge artifact skins for example where wonderful and I would love to see quests like that included in the game more often.

Please Help.
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
-http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2299803-Does-WoW-need-to-break-its-content-cycle
-industrial teaser trailer

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Sep - 13:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ city of san francisco.
->
food and co.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation