Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Shipping time EUROPE ONLY

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ city of san francisco.
->
shopping time.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

carterturner
◭ featuring: new
◭ age: 28
MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Sep - 10:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Shipping time EUROPE ONLY Répondre en citant

Hello,

I know theres a couple more threads at least regarding the shipping situation of the summer bundles but we have people form all regions mixed in them, so we share and get info not relevant to our own region sometimes.

That's why I think a thread centered on Europe orders and shipping times will be useful to all of us in the region. It's very surprising to me the absolute lack of info, both on the main site and during the ordering proccess, also later when contacting support, it seems we users need to help each other to get some light on the whole situation.

Please Help.
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
-https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/55026/shipping-time-europe-only
Startup videos

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Sep - 10:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ city of san francisco.
->
shopping time.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation