Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Final Fantasy II through VI confusion

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ let's play a love game.
->
games and creations.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

carterturner
◭ featuring: new
◭ age: 28
MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Nov - 12:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Final Fantasy II through VI confusion Répondre en citant

I have read that there are never versions of FF II, III, and V. Also, I've read that the English FF II and III = Japanese FF IV and VI respectively. Is this true for all versions of the game on all different consoles, handheld or otherwise? Also, if II, III, and V were never, what exactly is FF II for the PSP, FF III for the DS, and FF V (Anthology) for the PS1? I've always wanted to play a lot of games, but I'm not sure how to do it. I very much so forward to having this infernal confusion cleared up. Thank you for your time.

I did not find the right solution from the internet. 
References: 
https://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/final-fantasy-ii-through-vi-confusion-33405234/#3
Advertising Campaign

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Nov - 12:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DANGEROUS LIAISONS ◭ Index du Forum ->
∆ let's play a love game.
->
games and creations.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation